l'ordre des templiers Index du Forum
l'ordre des templiers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Server Upgrade - Chat, and Clan Button Issues

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'ordre des templiers Index du Forum -> Hors Guilde -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yumefihunu

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 06:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Server Upgrade - Chat, and Clan Button Issues Répondre en citant

Hello,

Some of you may have experienced issues with the chat, and the clan button.Our engineers are working with our technological partners to improve the Dungeon Legends server. As you know, all the servers updates are made without interrupting the game. The team usually updates the server every week, and those udpates do not affect the game.However, in this case, we have noticed the upgrade work is causing issues with the chat, and the clan button.The team will keep working on the server upgrade this weekend, so these minor issues may appear again. Howeer, we do not expect them to last more than a few minutes.If you experience this issue, please, close the game, and open it again in a couple of minutes.I will update this post with more information, and I will let you know when the upgrade is over.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://forum.codigames.com/viewtopic.php?t=706
Creative video production company

Thank you

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Juin - 06:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'ordre des templiers Index du Forum -> Hors Guilde -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a